Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Teenage Bedroom Decor

white... it like, so goes with everything
especially a CHANEL poster enlarged from a magazine page, clever + cute!
 

hail IKEA... the god of Nordic white
and fab design that can play nice with your favourite ebay pieces too


  teen image ... pinteresting a few issues 
take one magazine + scissors (no running) + pins (mind your eye)
and start layering

Thank you Mel, again for such a fab house, can you adopt me?



For product info | paint colours | where to buy | post a message | or email

ttfn Jo

10 comments:

  1. Some great ideas. As a mother of teenagers it can be difficult to decorate their room, especially as I love white. These photos show it can be done. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I LOVE THIS ROOM...in fact Im hoping the family will adopt me!

      Delete
  2. I love this room! Can you please post details for: bedding, paint on accent wall and bed? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. where is the bed from

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where can I buy the ''teenage chanel'' poster and the furr on the bed and the table on each side of the bed?

    ReplyDelete
  5. i know this post is really old but I just found it through Pinterest and I was hoping to get the details on the paint color

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wall colour is called Jellybean by Aalto

    ReplyDelete
  7. where can i find that desk and chair?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I do believe she said the Channel poster was a photo copy enlargement.

    ReplyDelete